Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bad Show( Love Story Parody)

I was real bored, when I first saw you

I close my eyes, and the nightmare starts

I’m sitting there

In the living rooms comfy chair

See the soaps

See the movies, the kid shows

See your name, I’ll give it a go

I hit select, didn’t even guess

That u were a bad show, u were melting brain cells.

But the info said that you had gotten all five stars.

And I was banging on the tv

Hoping that you’d go off

And I screamed.



Oh no, why would they put this on my tv screen

This shows no good, id rather watch spike tv

Your plot line stinks and I just cant watch this

It’s a bad show, and im real depressed.



So I decide that I will change the channel

Hopefully, something better is on

So I hit ‘guide’

But the remote control has no life(batteries)



Cause you were a bad show, and I was slowly fading

And there just wasn’t no batteries anywhere

But you were getting a lot worse

I was hoping that you’d go off

And I screamed

Oh no, why would they put this on my tv screen

This shows no good, id rather watch spike tv

Your plot line stinks and I just cant watch this

It’s a bad show, and im real depressed.



Come on, please, Remote. I really need your help right now.

I know it’s difficult, but this show kills

Don’t be a noob, please let me hit select cause

It’s a bad show and Im really depressed.

Oh Oh

I got tired of listening

Wondering if ur plot would ever improve

My intellect went missing


When I knew just what I needed to do And I said

Time out while I go and get my new baseball bat

Cause the remotes gone and i am really sad

I’ll hit the screen and the picture will fade soon

I fall to the ground and give a loud whoop

Thank you the show is gone

I’ll never hit select again

I’ll be more careful, when channel surfing

I may be in trouble soon, but its okay

It’s a bad show and this bat saved the day

OHHH OOHHH

Ohhh OH

Cause I was real bored… when I first saw you