Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random Rant Day



Hello all my fellow people-icans! Today is a random rant day... why??? Well… I didn’t feel like remaking a post that was recently deleted... joking. I just didn't have time to make a full-blown rant… SO I settled for a random rant! First of all... I’ve been reading a lot recently... I adore all my books but they stink so bad also!!!! For example, the book "Tempted" What a horrible ending it had… it was so good and so good and then ' And my soul shattered" the end... BUT the next book, "Burned" finally came out and I was like YESH! However, the whole book her soul remained shattered… and then at the very end… it was fixed because her warrior came and fixed her... aw... so the last page she’s like " Awake.. come to your Queen, warrior… its All over" and then IN ITALICS " and I heard the voice of my goddess Nyx laughing gently… No it’s only the beginning" The end... That entire wait from the last book only to have an even worse wait… not cool, dude, not cool. And then the Vampire Diaries… so the latest book was BEAST… I mean BEAST... Damon and Elena are bonding but she LOVES Stefan. However Damon is sooo good for her… they are just like fire and gasoline… put em together and something’s going to explode.. but it’s so beast… anyways… she finally gets Stefan… but still the feelings for Damon remain… And Damon and Stefan are both vampires… BUT Damon is like MEANT to be a vampire… You CANT imagine him any different! But well… lets just say Damon sniffs the flowers meant to give Stefan humanity once again… and Damon… the super vampire… is now human… this is the last page of the book keep that in mind.. So I’m like NOOOOOO… and the last freaking line of the book was "And I knew in that moment we had lost a vital ally… but that was meant to worry over later… right now, in the moment... we collapsed in gales of laughter" Uh huh.. Really… not cool… ALL MY BOOKS LIKE TO TAUNT ME! I love them so bad… but no they hate me! Anyways... I took up most of my rant space about my books…

And I won’t continue!

The Truth is ugly, People-icans! Share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment