Friday, May 6, 2011

If I Had a Genie - Part 9

Hello People-icans!Well, I managed to forget to post daily, and so now in a rush posting I will do... like 5 posts MAYBE. Maybe a Random Rant... who knows. Anyways, so here are 3 wishes!

1) A Turret from Portal 2... Why? Because they are so freaking adorable and cute. I love when they say "Are you still there" When you aren't in their eye-sight. My friend who is OBSESSED with the game, was like "That's stupid... they shoot anything they see.." Hellloooooo, Bullet Proof Muzzle! I mean seriously, it's not that hard to solve THAT problem is it. But Yeah, they are cute they would be like my pet because they are beastly. I dont care what anyone says. SO yeah, what would happen? Well, you would hear a talking turret then hear gunshots cause it would be shooting its bulletproof muzzle.

2) Super beast powers like from I Am Number Four... Why? Because that is the coolest freaking thing ever. Fire-proofness..... telekinesis... other stuff that hasn't been introduced really since the movie was vague and very " HEY I HAVE A SEQUEL" like. So what would happen? Let's just say I Am Number Ten... haha, thats a joke.. cause in the movie there are nine of them with powers... and If I had them... Ten.. Yep.

3) A Portal maker thingy... I kind of got the idea from my friend since he wouldnt be quiet about it, but it is a good idea. Only thing that sounds weird is his idea of an infinite loop portal. Yeah, I think I will pass!  It would be fun though, to shoot portals to travel, I would definetely put a portal on the ground and then one inside a church, and step into the one outside the church and appear in front of the church congregation, just to see what would occur. Something about that sounds fun. What would happen? Lots of things.

SO I am going to not tell you to rate or share because it takes too long to type. So just assume you should ;D Remember the truth is ugly, share it. Peace out People-icans.