Friday, July 22, 2011

Double-Personality Writing Moments- Part 2

So, People-icans.... I've finished my novel! BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Anyways, it was a sort of sad moment. I was so happy to finish yet I was also thinking: I miss it. I missed writing about the characters I had so excitedly made a life for. I worked so hard to make these characters people could relate with and now their story is over. It's a love/hate relationship. So, now that one story is over :( I can start a new one :) And then I can rage when it is over, too! Sounds like a plan... and I like plans. So yeah, it was a fun few months. We had good times, story... you and I. Now after destroying multiple places, killing off characters (good and bad), and weaving a love story... it is over.
So now I can turn to the three other stories and create them!
So, yeah. I will try to post more often about the awkward moments when I argue with myself over it.
So, yeah. Peace off, People-icans. Enter awkward ending here.... The truth is ugly... SHARE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment