Friday, July 8, 2011

If I had a Genie - Part 12

If I had a genie, People-icans.... here's what I'd wish for!

1) The ability for google to have exactly the information I need, and not unrelated/useless stuff... Why? Because I need to research stuff about sub-saharan Africa, and the stupid google box takes my search, and gives me things that are useless. I looked up "how water is used in Africa" and it decides that giving me stuff about green water. How does this help me google?! HOW! Lucky for google, though, I managed to get some basic info so I could plan out my essay. Now it just needs to be written and I need additional information, but I will find it! Or else!

2) Freezing time so that everything was on pause and I had time to do what I needed, without losing actual time... Why? Because it would rock! I mean come on, homework, extracurricular assignments?! I hate using all my time on it because then I have no time for fun. So, by freezing time but not me, I could accomplish all those things and still have an entire day of nothing. Awesome! I would have a time freezing party, and if anybody else has the ability, they can be invited. But since it's my wish, it may not be possible. I am sorry! So yes, if my wish came true... time frozen!

3) To live in Ireland... why? Because accents are hot. Enough said.


So, those are my wishes, one of wish was extremely brief. Because really, how can you elaborate on Ireland. Sexy landscape, sexy accents.... it would be a party. So, remember... the truth is ugly, unless it's a pretty truth( so share it, ugly or pretty). PEACE OUT, PEOPLE-ICANS!

No comments:

Post a Comment