Thursday, April 14, 2011

Excuse me, but you seem a little confused...

Hello to all my people-icans who may or may not be here.... That's right, there is an actual title up there... You know what that means... HAHA NOTHING, I KID! But seriously, I am doing a topificated rant. Yes... I know, hasn't it been AGESSSS. I swear the last one I did was when I had to hook a stone box up to a dinosaur and have it stand in a thunder storm... No, but really. It has been a while. So, forgive me if this does not live up to your expectations. If you are new to this blog... then... just... Assume this is awesome.  So, as I must always do... The following rant is not responsible for psycholigical damage.. Or is it....

                                                              NOW TO BEGIN
There is  a world.... where words... mean nothing. A world where fine.. means bad... and nothing... means something... This world..... is called... Earth. You may or may not be a residence. But if you are.. you MUST have realized that people are a confusing species. One minute they are all fine and dandy.. and the next.. well lets just say it's like someone soaked their legos in gasoline.. You know the feeling. So, people's confusing behavior.. leads to us being confused. Now, to all you readers who may be going "HA I dont get confused, I'm swift..." First off, you just lied... Second, What in the name of all that is good..... does swift mean. If you mean that you are physically fast... then good for you. If that word has been alternated through a series of slang interpretations to mean something else. Then I dont know what you mean so I still shall say nothing. Anyways.... Everyone gets confused, whether it be about relationships, schedules, life, school.... and of course, Science... and Math.... and Everything else. Wanna know the truth... if you aren't confused, then you are obviously a vulcan. Yeah... a Vulcan. As in Spock.. but not him because he became emotionally compromised.. and confused. You're the vulcans that dont become that. Yep.. that one. So where does this usually come from? Why, through a series of events.. unfortunate events? Fortunate Events? Jim Carey playing multiple people events? No! THROUGH PEOPLE AROUND YOU! All your friends?? Yep, them too. I, for one, am confused often. Like today... At lunch, there I sat.. Deep in thought.... reading To Kill A Mockingbird, and you know... I was in a quiet moment... Like a monk... and a G6 (whatever that is) and.... so a friend was like "Whats wrong" I say "Nothin, reading" And so the conversation ends.... One friends accepts it. The other friend.. well.... INSERT MANICAL LAUGHTER... Anyways, so a few periods later, I was done thinking... and as I walked by said friend.. I was like "Hey... I am done thinking!!!" .. No response... "You alright.."... Uber No response... "Did somebody do something 0_0".. No response and Dramatic Walk Off...."Oh okay, thanks for the chit chat"... and of course, no response... Me, I'm wondering if this was all because I was quiet for, what, 20 minutes. I think it was since an hour later when I walked into my class and said "Hi".. I just got this annoyed stare and ... NO RESPONSE... So. I am confused. But, to get to a useful point.. What should we do with confusion? Well, definetely don't fall into a chocolate river while little orange men sing... DUH. Actually.. this is true metaphorically. UBER FLASHBACK RECOLLECTION....  So Augustis.. or Auguste or whatever his name was... Was like "OHHH YEAHHH Chocolate River!!! YEAH!" And so he leaned down.... And fell...  Then a giant tube fell down from the roof.. and he was like "Oooh  a tube... is it like a giant pixie stick?" And then he noticed... Nope it aint, he got CONFUSED, therefore he didnt swim, therefore he was sucked into said tube.. and more confused, he paniced.. and got stuck-ed...... Yes.. stuck-ed. What should he had done.. Well, to get to the source... not lean into a chocolate river.. what if Wonka lied.. that could have been a freaking sewage drain. Anyways... He shouldnt have let himself be distracted by his confusion and get sucked into a pipe... How does this help up? Well.... we as people know... Just because people confuse us doesnt mean we should let it sweep us off our feet. We need to take that confusion at a run... get to a safe spot... decipher our confusion... then take the newfound knowledge to solve the problem. Can't do it... well then this won't help you. Just kidding! If you can't take it at a run.... then just ASK. Go up to the person and simply say "Hey man.. I ain't a Vulcan... so I don't know everything... Sooo, how about you help me out.... and Explain yourself.. for I... am your father... - deep breathing soundy thingy - And if they won't say anything, move on! Who cares, they wanna act like that... let em. Don't act mean about it, just accept it. They don't wanna talk to you.. hey, maybe it ain't worth it anyways. But remember people-icans. First try to understand, if you can't, ask a question.. if you can't get it answered... Then.................................................. Wait.. patiently... until... it is? Or skip it? or... yeah anyways.

REMEMBER.... Confusion is a inevitable part of life that can be fixed with work and if it can't be fixed then obviously it aint something you should worry about to bad especially if it's about something unimportant to your life.... Vulcans have no emotions unless you're Spock.... That one kid from Willy Wonka got stuck in a pipe... and little orange men like to sing.... The truth is ugly... SHARE IT. Rate, Favorite.. Subscribe, follow.. Share to your social website... Whatever you wanna do... PEACE OUT PEOPLE-ICANS!