Saturday, April 16, 2011

Random Ranting - Visions of Springbreak

So, people-icans, this blog is a random rant but its also more topificated! So I have a week left until Spring Break starts, and I can't wait. You're probably thinking... she must be going somewhere.. BUT NO! I am not going anywhere. I will be chilling at home all break. But there IS stuff to do. I definetely have to study for my AP Exam that is next month (EW), and finish my Semantics reading log and project, but THOSE are easy. I could finish that in a day! So yeah, besides doing work and such I'm going to maybe play some video games that I havent played in ages. I know one thing though, its a lot easier when you don't think about what you have to say. Even when I blog I dont really pay attention to what I write, half the time I can't recall any of it. Like Friday, someone asked me what my 3 wishes were on my first post for that series.. and I went blank. I had NO IDEA what I put. But whatever, it works for me. So yeah, Spring Break.... no school, still gotta do stuff. But oh well, a well anticipated break... Thank goodness, I am so tired of waking up at 5:20 every morning... well 6:20 since I get up at 5:20, get dressed and lay back down. Just so when I wake up at 6:20 I am all ready and good to go.. its useful >_> SO yeah... Sleeping in. YES. And some games maybe, television... blogging. Stuff.... my friend will probably want me to hang out with her. So yeah.... Easter? I think easter is during Spring Break.. yeah? Yeah.. haha. So egg hunt? That has become so easy, I'm like a little egg hunt ninja. I dont want the egg of plastic-ness... I want the stuff maybe hidden inside. Unless there's no candy.. some have money though so HUZAH! And of course the freaking baskets of easter-ness. Goodies... yay. Give Give Give. Other than that.. huh.... I can't think of anything else I could possibly do. EH..... Whatever! So people-icans, if you have a Spring Break... side note, why do I keep capitalizing that?.... what are you going to be doing. If its just another normal week for ya, what are you going to continue doing!? Leave a response in the comments below, if there are cool I will post them at the begining of the next random rant! Favorite, rate, share on your social website... Follow.... the works! Remember, Spring Break has a magic that causes capitalization... breaks are really extended days to work... and the truth is ugly, share it! Peace out People-icans!