Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Random Ranting

Greetings People-icans! So, Spring Break has been in progress... So far its been boring. But, whatever. At the moment I am in the progress of doing homework, yay! But seriously, 4 crosswords with big vocabulary..... 4 question sheets on To Kill a Mockingbird....  25 reading log entries... 4 projects that fortunately are not due for like another month... Work work work! What happened to the days when break meant a week of no work. Well, let's just say that left the building when I left elementary... Good times, I really miss nap time, and centers... I never liked them back then, but I wish I had. I could use some nap times in High School. But, unfortunately, we are too busy alll the time. However, you gotta do what you gotta do. Like finishing the questions for To Kill a Mockingbird, I paused in typing this post to finish them. And I did! All I have left is the reading logs and the.. crosswords. Which are probably the most annoying, but eh. So since this is a rant, I need to find a better topic. Like possums. Anyways, last night my dog ran back behind our house and was barking madly into a hole. So, we were curious as to what it was. And whatever it was, growled like a rabid dog. But, it wasn't. It was a possusm, which was about the size of my cocker spaniel. It was also said that it probably weighed 10 pounds. So yeah, for one, I didnt know possums growled. Second, I thought they played dead when threatened =(.  Third, Ice Age and other movies always show possums as skinny. And finally, what happened to possums hanging in trees by their tails? Since when do they live in little underground caves they dug? Obviously television has lied. So Dear Ice Age, Over the Hedge, and other movies with possums... Thank you for lying to the world. With much sadness, Me. So Yeah... THAT was interesting. Another annoying creature: Mosquitos. Oh my Jesus, I probably stood outside for like 5 minutes to see my puppy. And in that process I was attacked by mosquitos and they left welts on my arms and legs. And they ITCHED!! Those bugs need to take their disease carrying needle mouths somewhere else, particularly the ocean where they will die and not bother anyone. Or the sun, thats acceptable. But really, it itched, badly. I had to go swimming at like 11 at night to stop the itching. And it worked. So next time you get bit by mosquitos go soak in some kind of water, because it takes the bites away. Huzah! And Finally since I didn't rant on Easter. I didnt get to be an egg ninja... Yep, sad I know. But thats because we went to an easter egg hunt at church instead... and there were too many little kids and the eggs were literally in a pile in the middle of a field. That was the majoity... a few were scattered in trees and inside water drains and pipes. I didn't hunt eggs though, because that would have been unfair to the children. I am like a twilight vampire when it comes to eggs... yep...  I sparkle. JUST KIDDING! But yeah, no egg hunts. I did take a gazillion lollipops though, they were mini swirly ones like you can get that are impossible to eat cause they are ginormous. But MINI! And delicious. They got them for the kids, but hey... they didn't want them. So, I decided to save whoever got them the agony of knowing that a gazillion lollipops remained, so I took em. And I have them in my candy stash. And I am slowly eating them all! Besides those pretty unrelated and random topics, I have nothing else to say... in this post. I have to save some for the other posts I need to do. Which reminds me, I need another blog series. But what? Maybe a series on brilliant ideas of the day.. eh.... or on..... the most idotic thing that has happened.... eh... I dont know, but I will think of something. OR My people-icans can help me out... So if you have an idea on a blog series that would appeal to me, post in the comments below. Remember, no idea is a stupid idea unless it is... and the truth is ugly, so SHARE IT! Peace out people-icans. Follllllowwwww or Subscribe.. .. or whatever the internet is calling it these days.. PEACE!