Monday, April 25, 2011

If I Had a Genie - Part 7

Here we are again... not on time but eventually we have reached this point. Part Seven... thats almost as fun as part shfifty five will be... yep... Which makes me SO wanna post that video when I get there.. IF I get there... Eh I have to at least go that high now just for that video. It has been decided! Anyways.. greetings people-icans... may the wishes begin!

1) A baby seal... why? Because I just saw a movie with a baby seal.. and it was adorable and cute.. I mean come on? They are always adorable when you see them.. the original mickey mouse cartoon had a cute seal..... everything has cute seals... Unless they make "Attack of the Killer Seal, I want one.... So, what would happen? Well we would become best friends and he would be like a seal.. that acted like a doggie ( cause thats always how they are portrayed I think) and we would just p-a-r-t-y. Yep....

2) Tweety the bird from Looney Toons... Why? I love her...him...it? I think Tweety is a girl... Dang it. Anyways, I love its voice. Is it a lisp? I believe it is... and lisps are awesome. I love talking with a lisp, because I can. It's just fun.... Anyways, what would happen? Well, I would definetely secretly wish for the cat to go along with it on another post so we can film our own episodes!

3) Spongebob!!!... Why? Because I would always have a dose of happiness with me to make me laugh. I would attach him to a water machine and take him everywhere. And by water machine I mean snowglobe with non -electrical voice projectors. Yep, we'd have fun times..... Anyways, what would happen? If you hear spontaneous laughter from my purse... that is why...

So those are my wishes. If you have any wishes post them in the comments below. Favorite/like/rate this post, share it on your social website, and enjoy! Remember, the truth is ugly.. Share it! Peace out, People-icans!