Thursday, April 21, 2011

If I Had a Genie - Part 5 and 6

Alright people-icans, since I fell slightly behind, I shall mush together 6 wishes into one blog! Yep, I went there. Anyways, let us begin!

1) Telepathic puppy... Why? Because I would always get to know what my puppies are thinking! You are probably thinking "Why dont you just wish YOU were telepathic, then you could talk to everything.. well it just sounds cooler when a puppy does it. I mean, really.. TONS of people claim they're telepathic.. but have you ever seen a telepathic puppy. Nope! So what would happen? I would never have to look stupid talking to my puppy again... cause they can talk back.. Heck yeah.

2) A Bed made of clouds.... Why? Uh because clouds look comfortable... diaper babies ALWAYS sleep on clouds, therefore they must be comfy... I need a comfy bed, why not a nice cloud. And all the condensation would keep you nice and cool. Plus if you ever felt like moving it, just need a fan to blow it over.... Tired of it? Shine a lamp on it to evaporate it. Need your carpet clean? Let the cloud rain on your floor! There isn't much to say about what would happen.. it would just happen.

3) A Choo- Choo Shoe... Why? Well, for one, I saw it on Charlie the Unicorn. And it would be an excuse to go "Chug a chug chug a chug a chooo shoooooeee" Come on... I definitely need it to escape the blahblahblah's ;D Anyways, so yeah there isn't much reasoning behind this one. Mostly just to say that phrase... so Yeah? What would happen.. Well I would be riding a shoe around with some airfreshner thingy inside.

4) Little Massage-ists like in the shoe commercials... Why? Because my body is sore for whatever reason and I can't massage myself. Plus little elven people being your massage-ists sounds cool. And if you like attached some string work to your outfit they could always be with you.. and give a 24/7 massage.. Yep, fun. What would happen? I would be a happy non-sore person!

5) Super Spidey Powers... Why? Mostly so I could shoot string at peoples face... I'd be like HA SILLY STRING! And they would respond "Ah, haha, I was worried for a minute..." And then I, with my spider-ness would yell "HA ITS WEB, STICKT THAT IN YOUR JUICEBOX AND SUCK IT!" And they would be like  "EW WEB" And then of course there is the wall climbing.. that would be fun, I'd enter every freaking rock climbing contest ever.. Yep. See how I didnt mention saving anyone? Yeah... I would try but you know... things ended oddly for Spidey, I dont know if I want that kind of pressure... Nah... I would definetely save the Puppies.. and people. YAY!

6) Medicine that tasted like anything I could ever want it to taste like and heal whatever I need it to heal.... Why? Because I hate how there is a medicine for every sickness, it gets too confusing! And add the fact that freaking medicine tastes like junk! If I had a medicine that could taste like anything I want and heal desired sickness.. life would be better for everyone. EVERYONE! So what would happen? No more complaining about taking medicine... YAY! And since I already ended one wish with YAY... I willl say absolutely nothing to not end with the word that I almost typed but couldnt type or Id have to keep typing. Yep, waste of time!

So people-icans... Share this on your social website, like/favorite/hype, follow and enjoy. Remember, when you don't remember to post, you have to overthink the next time you do... and the truth is ugly, so share it! PEACE OUT PEOPLE-ICANS!