Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dead Space Adventures!!!!

Sooooo it is Sunday, People-icans! Which means tomorrow is Monday and I gotta wake up at 6 in the morning.... and I almost.. ALMOST started an improved "Friday" parody. Another time, another time. Anyways, so today I woke up and did some work, then played some Dead Space. It was a good old time... upgraded Issac's suit.... beat a boss..... got to a new chapter. Good old demon infested ship fun. So yeah, I actually was going to play for a while, but I got bored and the last thing I did was go on a air trolley thingy and when it parked on the other side... there were freaking demons running at me.. and OF COURSE, the doors to my little safety pod opened. So, I did the logical thing... I started shooting pulse rounds like no other  and screaming "I DONT WANNA DIE.. NOOOO JEEESSSUSSSS." And eventually they all dropped dead and I was like "Alright.. Alright, moving on" SO I freaking turned on the fuel thingy with kinesis... and it was like "Work in progress" So I chilled, reloaded my guns.. and then I found a save station, saved, and quit. BUT, that was near the end of my experience. Soo before all of that, I was...I was...... Oh yeah, I was at a different save station and I had to walk into this room and pull a thingy over to stand on it... then a demon popped out of a AC blade wall hole and I shot it lol. Ummm, then I got on the elevator... and a demon came out from the roof vent, and I shot it down. THEN the elevator went down and I went through this other door, it was fun. UNTIL, I saw it was all bloody and I was like "Dannnng, someone needs to febreeze up this place or something... They really need a swiffer or some cleaning tool." It was weird though, because this place had the flickering lights, the bodies everywhere. And I knew that if I could kinesis them to me they were dead. I assumed SOMETHING would turn up alive, but no.. they were all actually dead(I had a pile of kinesis'd bodies to prove it) ANYWHO, so yeah... I turned the power on with a giant battery. And this battery must be what the Energizer Bunny is on, cause it was huge. I then left the room into another room with a person who killed themselves, ew, and so yeahh. This next room ticked me off. By the way, I probably skipped over alot of rooms... all the stuff just blurs together for me ;D.So yeahh, this next room was empty... until I walked in. Then some giant monster came and did something to a dead body on the ground. First off, ew. Second, it shot through the freaking glass window at me and attacked Issac's face. I HAD ONE BAR OF HEALTH LEFT!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEELS!!!??? And I still managed to shoot the thing down, I think it was maybe a boss but yeah, it was ugly. So I won, and I realized I had like 5 health packs in my inventory. All healed up, I left. So yeah..... then I shot some insect demons... and some more things probably, but ehhhhh. I cant remember everything in chronological order. So yeah, I think I may make new blog things about game experiences or something. That could be interesting. But, you are my People-icans, so what do you think? Should a make a blog series about games?? Well, I might. So, thats settled. I do like your opinion though, People-icans, but since there isnt really any of you out there that I know of at the moment. Since apparently the most popular blogs include an extremely weird picture and a one sentence  phrase or a paragraph of really weird things.. stuff like what I write about ( NOTHING =D) dont get seen. But who cares, I like to read what I write and wonder "What the heckkk was I thinking???" Sooo, Share/Hype/Favorite/Share, Follow and Enjoy. Remember the truth is ugly.. share it! Before you are attacked by insect demons! Peace out People-icans!