Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Random Ranting

Heyyy People-icans, so today was.. Tuesday! Wow, anyways.... so today was pretty boring.... AND I learned I have to do pacers tomorrow. I hate pacers.. its not really doing the pacers... its HAVING to do the pacers. If we were asked nicely I may be more okay but being forced makes me not want to. So that will stink. On the other hand, I got my final exam for AP... And its an easy peasy research project, which I will do good on! I got my LDC and my MDC and I'm about to set them to battle for the death! I reallly have nothing to say... hmmm, I think after this I'm going to watch a movie, which I dont know. BUT, I do know this: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides comes out Friday, It would be cool to go but I won't. But I can't way to see it. It shall be AWESOMEEEEEEE! There's another movie I need to see.... but I forget. So yeah....... this is awkward. Well... I am just going to go... watch my movie then. And think of something to say in another post.... So, yeah, PEACE OUT PEOPLE-ICANS!!!!!