Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Random Ranting- Bouncy Houses in SPACCCEEE.

What's up People-icans!!! So earlier I didn't have much to say cause I couldn't think of anything but all of a sudden I realized I didn't post yesterday and stuff happened I wanted to repeat. And so I shall.

Firstly, I need to stop reenacting videogames in the lunch line because one day someones going to confront me about it. Honestly my actions were inevitable.... The lunch line DID feel like Dead Space. For a second I thought I was boarding the Ishimura... But come on, seriously, it was a dimly lit space with flickering lights... I had to make the reference!!!!  So now for what I actually did-- entering the little doorway into the line, I pretended I had a plasma rifle or whatever it is, and I mimed like I was... Loading it or whatever guys call it. Anywho, so I boldly called out, "Alright team! We are faced with an unknown, hostile enemy! Set your rigs with glitch code 2647 to enable invincibility!" The guy in front of me started looking around with a look that clearly said "WHAT THE HECK!?!" and I can understand where he was coming from.

Now fast forwarding to lunch of today. My friend is under the impression she will never need anyone, and so I kindly stated, "But when you do, I'm here." She insisted that would never happen. I disagreed using this... "analogy": you may be a brick wall but if a bulldozer comes and knocks the heck out of you, I will be the bouncy house to help ya out. And not those cheap bouncy houses, but the cool ones. Like if there was a Cribs(TM) for bouncy houses, my bouncy house would be on it. I'd be rocking the little obstacle course, even a bouncy fridge. 'Can your bouncy house have a bouncy house fridge to occupy the food while it isn't being eaten NO!!'" Overall, I went into a giant discussion about a useless topic. But it was fun.

So, that's about it people-icans! Remember, the truth is ugly... Share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment