Wednesday, May 18, 2011

End of the World Pacers!!??

Hey People-icans, I figured that I needed to post my newest partial parody just so I can get it done.... Ya know, before the world ENDS THIS SATURDAY! Haha, but seriously, that's what people are saying... And the funny thing is an atheist group is offering to stay behind when this happens.... To watch.... Pets! All for the decent price of 135 per person. And guess what, they already have like 12,000 dollars I think... That's ridiculous. Sure it will happen one day, but Jesus DID say it would be out of the blue. I don't think he whispered into that guys ear his secrets. But, whatever, if it happens, it happens. But before I get into the story behind the parody. This could be a good motivation for people to get together.... Weeew! Anyways, so today in gym... Pacers. And I didn't feel like pacers, so I decided I wanted to dim my aggravation by singing free style. And it did and this is what happened.

Heading down to PE,
but I know it won't be fun...
Cause we're doing pacers
And you know that runnings dumb.
I wish I had a sprained knee.
Or my left leg was bum....
But there ain't an excuse so I guess I gotta run
Because it's too late.......

 It's too late I gotta run...... Pacers!!!!
I said it's too late I gotta run..... Pacers!!!!!
It's too late......


And I'm hoping to finish the song like tomorrow or Friday, but I actually have other stuff to work on so if anything I will try and do it during lunch... But yeah... So peace out people-icans! Like/Favorite/Share/Follow! Remember the truth is ugly... Share it! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment