Saturday, May 14, 2011

If I Had A Genie - Part 11

Soo, People-icans, here we are. I started this post yesterday but I didn't feel like finishing! So it's now tomorrow.... Anywho, let the wishing begin!

1)Dexter season 6 early copy.... WHY?!?! Because Dexter is the most epic show ever created and I saw a season 6 teaser trailer and it left me in an "awww dang!" moment, because it was THAT INTENSE. As far as I know Showtime signed a contract for atleast two more seasons BUT STILL! So yes, a pre- released just for me and my family copy... What would happen?! My friends and this blog would hear alot of rage posting and speaking!!

2) Warm rain... Why? Because I hate how when it rains and you're in the rain... the rain is super cold. If it has to rain and ruin stuff (on some occassions) can it at least be warm rain like warm shower water!!! I like rain and all but only in retrospect, it sounds nice but it's cold.... What would happen? Well, you could shower in the rain if you wanted but that would be weird. But really, I wouldn't be annoyed with walking in the rain anymore. I like rain, but it is fun to experience rain under the cover of something.

3) James Bond smartphone... Why? I played James Bond: Bloodstone, I saw what that phone could do, okay! It reveals people, scans stuff, hijacks systems... That's a cool phone, I bet it could shoot lasers if it wanted too. What would happen? I'd always have my James Bond smartphone out........ And I'd probably find a hacker and interfere with their stuff to show them what karma feels like. I've never been hacked but just imagine a hacker's face when he gets hacked and can't seem to fix it. Fun!

So those are my 3 wishes! Leave a response in the comments below as to what your 3 wishes are!
Like/favorite/hype/share this post, follow and enjoy! Remember the truth is ugly(unless giving a radical transformation..)So share it!

Peace out, People-icans!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lexi,
    my three wishes are:
    1) Boy need to be like Disney potrayed them
    2) It needs to be easy to reach ur dreams
    3) Homework needs to finish it self...
    Love,
    your usually optomistic friend.
    Brittany...

    ReplyDelete