Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th

Soo People-icans, it is Friday the 13th. Has anyone walked under a ladder or you know, gotten attacked by Jason. If you have.... then you are on the badluck end of the spectrum. I, on the other hand, had an exam. An exam so secret, so confidential... that if I say anything besides it was an exam... I will be doomed. We were told not to speak about the stuff for 48 hours for one part, and never for the other part. It was pretty tempting. But since this is the WorldWideWeb.. It was an exam. Thats all you can know, People-icans, I am sorry. So besides that, I got to leave school early and now I'm doing nothing. It's actually quiet boring. I don't even know what to blog about. I saw Grease last night at my school. Audio was horrible... it was okay but eh... it was only okay... So yeah... so no school which means no gym class.. which is a whole other story I wont blog about! Back to Friday the 13th, I think it's allll a lie. I mean really, bad luck because of a day. Not for me, Day, not for me. But how about you? What are your views of Friday the 13th? Real or Fake???? Remember, the truth is ugly.. share it !!!!