Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ode to Lost and Found Internet..

Soo, People-icans, I almost lost internet/phone/television, for a few days. And I thought BrightHouse had failed me. Sooooooooo I was going to have to make another parody for complaining about that company since I mad one for Verizon in the post.... Verizon, BrightHouse, and Cable.. OH MY!

FORTUNATELY, I came home today and it turned out the internet crashed randomly due to the fact the mighty chord of powerness got unplugged because someone thought it was the piano plug... but it wasnt.

Therefore this all adds up to the this little song...

I know youre working, I know youre there
You Crash whenever, and it aint fair
You are my tv.. you are my comp(computer =P)
And you reallly really reallly need to stop.

You say youre offline, oh stop playing
Your unconnected, what are you saying?!
Said theres an error and you crashed before my eyes
The screens now blank for an indefinite time

And I was like BrightHouse... BrightHouse... Brighthouse ... Brighthouse NOOOO
BrightHouse BrightHouse BrightHouse Ohhhh
BrightHouse BrightHouse BrightHouse Ohhhh
It turns out the computer was fineeeeee (fine)

*FAST FORWARD TO RAP PORTION ;D*

And in the unknown, somebody went and  pulled the plug
There was no backup pack, no secondary source
And it came undone!
It had the computer crazy
And the internet went down
And now all I see on my screen
is that globe with the X and the stuff crossed out.

It made my brain pound
And I freaked when I thought it was done!
Then that guy came and said
"Hey All You Had To Do Was Fix That Plug!"
And it was soo amazing, and and my minds still hazinggg?
And now my blog aint waiting
So I wont keep on sanging....


Yeahhhh, soo.... sanging... it sounded better with "waiting" then "singing" did. Wow, that was a semi decent improved song. Well, that was a party. So, to justify the song.... I dont reallly feel that way, but it sounds fun to me, and so I parody is like I want. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?! Nothing, People-icans, Nothing. So Yeahh, Brighthouse actually didnt fail. And they showed up at 8 in the morning to fix it the next day... sooo I can accept them, UNTIL THEY MESS UP! So they better fear that day, because I may just have to parody some "Friday" if they do!!

Remember, its only fun to make parodies if it's fun... And the Truth is Ugly.. SHARE IT!!

Like/Favorite/Hype, Share to your social network using the links below... Follow! And Enjoy. Peace out People-icans!