Wednesday, May 11, 2011

If I Had a Genie - Part 10

Hello People-icans, yet another catch up round of ranting! Begin!

1) Seasons 2,3,5,6, and 7 of House.... Why? Because I only have season 1 and 4 and I need to watch the rest because I love it..... theres nothing else to say really.. but that's the truth. So what would happen? Super Mega House Marathon YEAH. Cause it's Fridayyy Fridayyy... something about being excited about the weekend. Yeahh anyways a bad combination of songs is the Friday Lyrics to the Justin Bieber song "Baby" I will admit though his one song "That should be me" was actually very good but that is irrelevant.

2) An air conditioner on the sun... Why? Because then we could control the hotness and coolness of the sun. And never be too hot or too cold again cause I'm burning up, burning up.... And not going to finish those lyrics. But seriously just imagine sending a giant ac and attaching it to the sun, it's heat proof of course, then a mechanical arm that can be controlled from earth would be used to turn the thermostat. It would be good... Then since it was my idea I'd have a personal remote to control it. So what would happen? A nice perfect weather where you could get tan but not super hot. And you could swim but the weather would be just right. And I mean that perfect amount of heat with the gentle breeze.... Which means we'd need a giant fan on the ozone! ANYWAYS, yeah perfect weather.

3)Wireless headphones... Why? Because I hate when I'm doing something and my earplugs keep falling out and I keep having to hold my iPod, with wireless ones, I could set my iPod in a safe place and not worry about ear phone wires and stuff. What would happen is I'd be happy... Thats about it.

So, favorite, share, enjoy! Comment about your 3 wishes in the box below... Remember, the truth is ugly.. Share it! Peace out People-icans!

No comments:

Post a Comment