Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Random Ranting

Soo People-icans, I have managed to forget to post once more, and so here I am with a build up of stuff to talk about. Fun......

So, I have an AP exam this Friday.. ew... and it's going to be boring. I am pretty confident but that is no reason to want to take an exam.. just saying. So yeah... not much to say about that.

So... what is there to really say... PE has been fun atleast... not doing anything at all, hanging out on the bleachers, wrecking havoc that nobody is aware of... good times. Which reminds me, wouldn't mind reading make life so much easier. I would soo appreciate it... with it, all those "I wonder what they are thinking" would go away. I hate those... no offense to all those thoughts out there that are kept to ones self, but you are quite frustrating and I don't like you. Mind reading would simplify all the drama and rumors, and the world would just be a happier place. And yeah.. other stuff.

Wow, I feel like I have nothing to say..... Oh yeah, my friend is leaving! She transferred here not to long ago and now shes leaving to transfer back. Lame Move... Lame Move. And shes like "Well you're never on facebook so I can't talk to you." That is a lie. I am always on facebook and if I am not my iPod beeps when a message comes on. Soo... that story is out cause somebody cried wolf. And by wolf I mean inaccurate excuse to lack of communication....

So, now for games.... I beat James Bond 007 a few days ago, it was a party. I did pretty good. Stealthfully venturing through places... Watching the best parts as cutscenes that I would have rather played, but hey... As long as I got my MP5, or whatever it was: I'm good.
So since I beat it it's being sent back to GameFly.... And I'm working on Dead Space.. WOOO. I have encountered one issue though, my remote keeps dying, and so I have to inch my way to a save station... Walk 5 feet -reconnect remote- and repeat. But besides Having Issac disembodied twice... I'm good. Forgive me Issac, for having you ripped apart. He's just lucky I got to a save station in time or else he'd be back in that medic center again and I can't guarantee I'd do as good a third time. Besides that though, I haven't lost any health. I was surprised..

Thats about it then.... Remember.. The truth is ugly, Share it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment